just paste the "embed" text youtube gives you below "url" and post it. Works the same for any video, gadget, etc. Just embed it.
Regarding the video, I have to say that I currently agree with you on most of the stuff we debate each other about in the video. You are one wise man! Especially on champiniones!
I didn't want to post this on its own post, so I thought it might go well here. This song struck me when i first heard it a week ago. I thought of you Dani, for some reason.
Nuestras cartas, notas, poemas, escrituras libres, ensayos, noticias, anuncios, enlaces, fotos y videos. Serán mensajes que continuarán nuestra agradable historia y serán guardados en la Bodega de Anton.
duude howd u post it?! i tried and tried and couldnt!
ReplyDeleteomg benji! I still cant post on the main page~~!!!
ReplyDeletejust paste the "embed" text youtube gives you below "url" and post it. Works the same for any video, gadget, etc. Just embed it.
ReplyDeleteRegarding the video, I have to say that I currently agree with you on most of the stuff we debate each other about in the video. You are one wise man! Especially on champiniones!
I didn't want to post this on its own post, so I thought it might go well here.
ReplyDeleteThis song struck me when i first heard it a week ago. I thought of you Dani, for some reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT74TX7epik
benji u romantic foo...i love you, as i do that song...cant wait to chill with ur ass back in guate this break...
ReplyDelete