So if you add your fish, remember to post in that color.
Post a comment with your color, and Dani Irene or I will add your fish, and add you to the title.
Ideally, we are fully simbolized in our cute, chubby, energetic fishy.
Picture this:
I'll learn to associate Dani's, let's say, red color with his signature "Dani." Since I automatically pair the word "Dani" with the mental picture of physical Dani, eventually, the color red will bring to mind Dani, and all he posts in red. When I log on, and see his little red fishy swimming around, it will put me into a Dani mindset, giving him a blog life within my mind that's based on everything I read of his in red.
In other words:
Dani's red fish cements Dani=Red in my mind
Dani's red fish cements Dani=Red in my mind
Dani's red writing ---brings to mind-->
the idea I have of Dani ---which is symbolized, trapped, in the red fish -----> which is refreshed in my mind while i play with and feed him.
I think we could do without the fishies, but our brains work based on signs and symbols that conjour ideas, so the fish will help make it all more lucid.
Sweet, im psyched.
So if you add your fish, remember to post in that color.
yo quiero verde... pero como hago para poderlo?
ReplyDeletehahaha vale too late
ReplyDelete