I left, I haven´t come back, and these months in my father´s home land have not been easy. Between the cold, the strange language, and just the complete difference between a third world country and a first world country, I sat there, overwhelmed. Its been totally different from what I imagined. I definitely was not even close to being prepared for this. But it hasn´t been a completely negative experience. Castles and mountains, blooming cherry trees, beautiful European architecture, art, artists, some who I can now call friends. Two stand out to me the most. The first one, also the first person I met here in Bad Ischl (summer home to Kaiser Franz Ferdinand and Sissy) is Paul. Paul Porenta. Strange Paul. Awesome Paul. Pot head Paul. Aspiring director and just plain bizarre Paul. I see potential. I think everyone does. Apart from being one of the smartest people I´ve ever met, his passion for reading and film are just incredible. I´m very glad I met him. In this small town, in this small country somewhere in Europe. When he becomes the next Roman Polanski or Quentin Tarantino, I´ll be glad to have been at least a little part of his life :) (maybe ill get invited to premiers and stuff yay! ) and then there´s Milan. :D One of the most dedicated, original, and talented people I´ve met. His life is music. Music is his everything. He doesnt let anything get him down. Not his parents disapproval of his sexuality, not the conservative views of this town... nothing :) he is sweet and charming, fun... also a hottie :P haha and we always have fun together :P I´m sure one day you´ll hear his name Milan Stojkovik (great name too huh) and there we go... the 2 most interesting people I´ve met so far. And I just wanted to let the world know how much they rock... and that I met them once :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like it =)...and ur right i didnt meet the Milan dude, but Paul...hes got potential i told ;) hope to see u soon cousin =P
ReplyDelete