I love my school!
Today they had a show called the HADEMI, it's when all the 3rd year students of the HALO (study to be a gym teacher) do this demnostration of all they learn. Gymnastics, dancing, selfdefence all pourd into 2 amazing hours. it's what i love about the school. People enjoying life, enjoying the power of movement.
I would love to show you my life. Share some moments with you again, my dear friend. I would love to let you in, just for a while you know i'm happy.
I want to show you what happens when you open the door to the building. People running around in all types of sports clothes, some in jeans others more fancy. On the right you might have a group coming back from judo class, still all outfitted, down the flight of stairs in the eating area you have a couple practicing dance moves, some others juggling, learning to spin poi, doing a hand stand. It's a sort of circus.
I love it, i'm happy.
I'm going to do the HALO, the teaching study hopefully starting next year and i'll be one of those many juggling, practicing dance moves. so wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment