Inspire me to be great
Inspire me to be wonderful,
Inspire me to fullfill my dreams.
Yes dear me,
Inspire me.
I want to do things
people have dreamed of
I want to do things
others have been to scared to
but mainly,
I want to do things
my heart yearns to.
Because then, only then
i'm inspiring myself
I don't get inspired by a picture, words, deeds. But i want to inspire myself. I want to look at my pictures and be proud of what i've done. I want to read my words and know they are my own. I want to know that my talent is appreciated, at least by me. So i'm asking myself to be my own inspration. To work hard, to go out and take pictures, to live on my own even though I am scared. I want to go out into the world and know that even if i can't find it in others, i always have my own muse.
PS but if you want to inspire me, go ahead, together, we'll change the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
que lindo!!! me encanta lupe!!
ReplyDeleteoh man...just wait till ur back in pana...ull be surrounded by inspiration :)...doesnt mean u cant find it where u are now...
ReplyDeletetake it easy